Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Shoot

Alicia's friend Brianna Millet (http://bcm4110.wordpress.com/) recently did a photo shoot of a bunch of Alicia's friends and their babies.  Here's Anika developing her modeling skills.

Relaxing, working on my facial muscles, and practicing looking cute before the big shoot.

Maybe someday I'll have my own trailer to get ready in instead of this teal green bumbo chair.

Mani-pedi please.


The Hope moms and their baby girls (Rachel and Josie, Melissa and Eva, and Kathleen and Elsa).


My friend Elsa and I finding our inspiration between shots.   


Obliging my mom with a picture.
One of the real disadvantages of being immobile is that I don't get to pick my own poses.  This one is goofy.


More goofing around with Elsa.

All of the babies.  Anika is perplexed by the mayhem. 

All tuckered out after a hard day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment